As the name itself suggest that performance tyre are meant to deliver the ultra high performance in any conditions and on any type roads. And what really make them such is the uniquely designed tread pattern and the rubber compound used in the tyres to deliver the extraordinary control, meticulousness, responsiveness, and highest traction in extreme conditions.
- Times New Roman
- Excellent Cornering
- Noise free driving
- Fuel efficiency
- Great mileage
The performance tyres are made with very rigid rubber compound for enhanced cornering. Apart from this, it uses low profile sidewall that is typically having wider contact patches. The uniqueness about the tread pattern is that it generally uses less blades , strong and large tread blocks to provide better grip along with dry traction.
- GoodYear Eagle® F1 Asymmetric All-Season for wet traction and great grip
- GoodYear The Eagle® F1 GS-D3™ tyres for wet traction in extreme driving situations
- GoodYear Eagle® F1 Asymmetric tyres
- Potenza S-04 Pole Position
- Potenza RE97AS Great for all season grip
- PotenzaRE970AS Pole Position
- Pirelli P6000
- Yokohama Advan Neova AD08
- Continental Sport Contact M3
- MICHELIN Pilot Sport 3 ST
- MICHELIN Pilot Preceda 2
We always tie-up with the brands that are well established and known worldwide. So that there is no chance of compromise, when it comes to the safety and performance. Out well certified technicians are always ready to help and guide you in terms of which tyre will be best fitted to your vehicle. A tyre is supposed to deliver the high levels of the performance, And that’s why we are happy to assist you in all ways and always.
We have a dedicated team to serve you , so you can full confidence in us that we will serve you the best.